An important but often unknown feature of MS Access is the ability to utilise Outlook to send emails. Outlook is the email client of choice for many people and for those with the full Office suite, it makes sense to make full use of its capabilities. MS Access, as a data repository, is the perfect place to store email addresses (they might be client email addresses, student email addresses, etc.).
In this series of posts, we will be showing you how to use Access to send emails from Outlook.
- Emailing 1 – Introduction
- Emailing 2 – Basic Code To Open Outlook
- Emailing 3 – Reading Email Addresses From A Table
- Emailing 4 – Using The CC and BCC Fields
- Emailing 5 – Adding Attachments
- Emailing 6 – Emailing Without Outlook Being Visible
- Emailing 7 – Sending A Report As An Attachment
- Emailing 8 – Convert Report To HTML
- Emailing 9 – Using Lotus Notes