In this post, we will be looking at Functions, Sub-Procedures and Arguments. In order to master VBA, you will need to know how to use and find VBA's built in functions. And if you can't find the function you are looking for? Well, you will have to write one yourself.
List of topics covered:
- What is a Sub Procedure?
- What is a Function?
- Calling Sub Procedures And Functions From The Immediate Window
- Calling Sub Procedures from other Sub Procedures
- Calling Functions
- Built-in Functions
- Using the Query Expression Builder to locate functions
- Commonly Used Built-In Functions
- String Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Is Functions
- DFunctions – Database Functions
- Custom Functions And Sub Procedures
- Anatomy of a Sub Procedure
- Anatomy of a Function
- Declaring Functions and Procedures
- Declarations in a Module and Global Scope (and a little private-cy)
- Declarations in a Form or Report Modules
In order to view the rest of this content you will need to register for a premium account. Click here for your free trial.